: notes to self :

>

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

fresh

happy (belated) new year. i was sitting in starbucks with laura and isobela on jan 2nd and all of a sudden, as the night was drawing to a close, i became so excited about 2006. it almost felt like a small geyser of excitement erupted inside of my chest. a whole new year stretched out in front me, ripe with possibility. what a gift.

this year is going to be different. for one, i'm going back to school (I'm a Ram!) and I'll actually have vacation time this year =) i'm also going to be on budget lockdown (starting...next month =P) and I'll hopefully be committed to a regular Caring Canine schedule (with my dearest, Remy). Time management will still be a struggle I think, but hopefully everything will work out.

Resolutions for 06 are:
-schedule time better
-be consistent with devo reading
-teach Remy a new trick
-learn how to cook better
-take more walks
-manage finances better
-be able to spell all Cranium gnillepses cards CORRECTLY

phew =)



i had a stupendous 2005-there's so much i got to experience, that it'd be impossible to describe them all. but highlights include:

-participation in ultimate/10k/5k/running room/softball/volleyball
-trips to atlanta and montreal
-Go time
-reestablishing relationships and having my ego humbled and broken as a result
-ending & starting jobs
-oh, the joys of eating!
-rediscovering board games
-appreciating how great toronto is
-HfH builds



happy 2006 and i hope it's better than the last.









Comments:
did you do h4h in toronto? did you tell me about it and i forgot? i'm so useless. if you do it again in toronto please whip my butt into shape.
 
happy new year to you as well. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?