: notes to self :

>

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

tagged! pt 2



10 Years Ago

I started going to Unionville High School after a year at Stouffville District Secondary School. Can anyone say CULTURE SHOCK?!

5 Years Ago

No longer a teenager and enduring 9am Poetry class MWF (gah)

1 Year Ago

Bumming around the Brampton library and sleeping an extra 3 hours everyday on York Region transit (it only cost me $2.25 each way to get to Brampton!)

Yesterday

my knee started acting up, and i could barely walk down the stairs at Bayview station. Also Mary and I drooled over the photos of cookies in Martha Stewart's holiday magazine.

5 Snacks I Can't Live Without

-cookies
-chinese buns
-mochi/manju
-chocolate popsicles
-popcorn

5 Songs I Know All The Words To

Kelly Clarkson-Since You Been Gone
Deliriou5-Lord You Have My Heart
Backstreet Boys-I Want It That Way (Sc-hottie! we're soulmates!!)
John Mayer-Why Georgia
Miss Saigon-Sun and Moon



5 Places I'd Run Away To

-Osaka, Japan
-502
-Vancouver, BC
-Green Gables
-a bookstore

5 Things I'd Never Wear

- a stole
- anything designed by JP Galliano
- a mascot outfit after someone has been in it for an hour or more
- elton john's platforms circa 1973
- a KKK getup

5 Favourite People

you, you, you, you aaaaand... YOU!

5 Bad Habits

- procrastinatus majorus
- impatience
- inability to tell stories well
- indecisive
- shy

5 Biggest Joys

- making or eating FOOD!
-QT with family/friends/AJ/Remy
-volunteering
-sports
-planning surprises

5 Things I Can't Live Without

-faith
-trees/fresh air
-medicare
-FOOD!
-agenda

5 Things I Can Do Without

- pollution
- disrespect for education (system)
- internet site pop-ups
- reckless, corrupt and stingepot governing bodies
- juice from concentrate




i tag you, you, you, you, and YOU!






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?