: notes to self :

>

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

project flashdance

Sports Day is coming up fast and I've GOT to have a fly outfit for it. I am like, so unbelievably stoked; Sports Day is gonna be so major! One of my Proofreading homegirls is gonna like, coordinate outfits with me, and we will like, fer sure, be the freshest dudettes, to the max!

Inspiration for outfits is being taken from some totally mint 80s homies:


When Harry Met Sally
Meg Ryan looking pretty fly with the bowler hat, blazer with humongo shoulder pads and granny blouse. So boss, dude!



Flashdance
Like, OMG! I love Jennifer Beals in this movie, and this off-the-shoulder sweatshirt! Awesome!



The Cosby Show
Lisa Bonet was like, my homegirl. She always had killer hair and accessories, and that Martin was pretty cute, too!



Sixteen Candles
Even though he's a total McFly in this movie, Anthony Michael Hall is so dope-he's my fashion idol
.
.
.



PSYCHE! Like, gag me with a spoon! As if! He is so creepy; he's probably some batcaver. Ugh, gross me out the DOOR!






Comments:
What's Sports Day? It sounds like a day to show off your outfits more than atheleticism. :D lol
 
it's a big field trip for work... everyone gets to hang out at a country club and do (or not do) activities for the whole day! heeheee... and then there's a costume competition at dinner =)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?