: notes to self :

>

Friday, July 22, 2005

erhm?!

so i think i dreamt about being in a town hall-like forum discussing the possible LCBO strike. there was an emo girl at the mike, passionately protesting prohibition.


??!!


and then another dream sequence had me complaining about japanese-made powder foundations and how they can make skin look gray in the summer.


??!!



also:

i can't stop listening to the amos lee album.





amos lee || all my friends

All my friends
They got broken wings
Never will you hear them asking why the caged bird sings
All my friends
They know how to live
Oh, so much sorrow and so much love to give







Comments:
So the Amos Lee's album is good? I heard nothing but awesome things about him...I shall further investigate.
 
yes! very awesome! perfect for summertime dusk hours aka magic time =)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?