: notes to self :

>

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

crash into me...

I finally saw Crash last night, although not in optimal movie-watching-mode since I was recovering from a Ka-Chi induced coma and fighting off an advancing allergy-ridden haze. One of the best parts of the movie was that Paul Haggis managed to get so many actors to play against type-and well! There was such gravity in a lot of the performances. Standouts include Don Cheadle (love love), Sandra Bullock, Terence Dashon Howard, Matt Dillon and Ludacris. go see! you'll really like how it's unsettling and hopefully challenges you to actively break down stereotypes.






on a completely different note.



my boss and I have decided that we may start a side-business dealing illicit pharmaceuticals and killing dealers with kindess to earn our share of the market. this conversation took place after injesting a decongestant, so it may or may not have happened.






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?