: notes to self :

>

Thursday, July 07, 2005

can you tell i don't like my book?

there's only so much text about a sexy computer-saavy PI and a vengeful yet gorgeous ex-Army officer tracking down a murderer in New Mexico that a girl can take.




10 years ago I
1. was finishing Gr 9 at SDSS
2. was starting Gr 10 at UHS
3. moved to Markham

5 years ago I
1. was finishing first year Life Sci at UT
2. was missing high school
3. was working at a photo lab on the weekends

2 years ago I
1. was nervously getting ready to go to Japan
2. was feeling conflicted about a guy friend
3. graduated from university with a B.Sc (hah!)

1 year ago I
1. getting ready for an HfH trip in Malaysia, and seeing family in Indonesia
2. was a teacher to some of the cutest children on the face of this earth
3. was saying a difficult goodbye to Japan

1 month ago I
1. was excited for the start of the CCSA season
2. played in my first ever Ultimate game and survived
3. lost badly in poker, but did pretty well in Pictionary

Yesterday I
1. didn't get on base ONCE in the HLQ softball game
2. took a nap in my car
3. tried to convince Liz to give it a Go

3 things I can't live without
1. God
2. friends/family
3. music

3 things I would buy with $1,000
1. a plane ticket
2. a Lomo LC-A
3. bricks for the new building

3 bad habits I have
1. shyness
2. procrastination
3. watching bad reality TV (like the Surreal Life. sigh)

3 shows I like
1. Jamie's School Dinners
2. Project Runway
3. The Cosby Show

3 things that scare me
1. domestic violence
2. natural disasters
3. ignorant people

3 things I am wearing right now
1. beige skirt
2. green t-shirt
3. green chandelier earrings

3 of my favorite bands / musical artists
1. JM
2. Yamazaki Masayoshi
3. Miles Davis

3 things you want to do really badly right now
1. finish knitting my square for work
2. run
3. laugh really hard with someone

3 places you want to go on vacation
1. South America
2. Europe
3. Tibet

3 things that have made me cry lately
1. seeing my grandmother's funeral pictures
2. talking to my aunt
3. a CBC Radio 1 programme about families dealing with cancer








Comments:
Naoms, this post is awesome! I totally LOVED Project Runway, even though certain fashionistas called ME a fashionista for watching it, can you even imagine?? P.S. I have a new Metro Man adventure post in the works, but I don't know if i can ever meet up to your standards!
 
Hey Naoms!!
Wow your blog made me think of how old I was.... 10 years ago.. going into grade 10?? I think that was when we first met in Grade 10 ahhhhhh
P.S. don't have internet yet but I'm stealing someone's connection...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?