: notes to self :

>

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

tanoshimi!

1. Easter long weekend! = 4-day work weeeeek! and Good Friday will be a good Friday... service dtown, followed by Photo Day, Ka Chi and Ron Josol
2. One-of-a-Kind Craft show on Sat! Michelle i'm so excited! Sheery was telling me about this stainless steel sieve/trivet contraption she found there last year.... it sounded quite bizarre but makes me tingly with anticipation that I too could find a possibly useless but fascinating home decor item like that! hahahah. i hope kevin doesn't think we're trying to emasculate him (further) by inviting him to come with us. heeheeee... Craft Show with Metro Man! stay tuned, same Metro time, same Metro blog for updates =)
3. Does anyone have any suggestions for a softball team name/logo? We're fielding a Seniors team this year! (The Juniors are called the Judges)
4. Running Room clinic starts in exactly one week...aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
5. Happy Birthday MYM you old fogey, let's eat!
6. after failing to ask LinWay (hi!) to bring me j-dramas, i may have found another toronto-bound source to satisfy my cheesy j-drama romance quota! Onegai!






Comments:
Hey Naomi!!!
It's Emiks... or Emixs as the people at my church would call me.... Japanese ppl.... think the X is cooler... Are you watching Motokare?? I watched that last year at home.... I'm not watching as many dramas here in Japan. You are a FOB!!!! Keep it up for Emika!! I'll wear sweatshirts for you okie?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?