: notes to self :

>

Saturday, February 19, 2005

toronto's public spaces

this is a really cool site.


these buttons are so cute eh? the stations i would get are finch (the centre of the earth), wellesley (UT memories, #94 bus!), st george (UT/RCM days), ossington (UT), bathurst (kumon days) aaand north york centre (elementary/high school days). too bad they don't have the sheppard line, cuz the tiling at the sheppard platform is really nice... and bessarion too.










i thought i'd have to work on sunday as well, but so far, it looks like i might not have to!! *surpressed scream of joy*






Comments:
I love the buttons! I think I would get all the downtown buttons...definitely the ones that commemorate my UT commuting days, i.e. St. George, Queen's Park & Union.
 
Ha ha! I know! Those are great... I kind of lost my mind and bought the whole set last week. They should come in the mail later this week.
 
kathy you should definitely get Union station since you hiked from there to UT all of the time. amaaaazing!

matt that's so funny! haha imagine if you wore all of them at the same time? ahahhahaha
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?