: notes to self :

>

Friday, February 18, 2005

d-feat



i'm so frustrated, even his voice is annoying me.


i already know i'm not exactly mensa material, but with all of these mishaps with the editing i am losing precious units of self-esteem. my brain feels like it's becoming a heap of mashed banana. radioactive mashed banana. plus i now empathize with the person who dropped a computer off of the 14th floor at Robarts a few years ago.

why so frustrated?

Example 1:

I have finished editing Mr C's interview. Titles, video, photos are all working. Bee-yoo-tiful. I click on Save. Twice for good luck. I close the programme. I open up the programme 14 seconds later. I try to open Mr C's interview...

only to be greeted with a smug little error message telling me they can't find/retrieve the file.

I then have to re-insert the video after again uploading it to the programme (??) and re-edit everything.

This has happened 7 times.


God help me find some more patience.
Seriously.




Comments:
i think you should stop repeating the sequence of events that leads to this disaster... get a new program, or get someone to help or something. please. you're making me nervous.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?