: notes to self :

>

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

It’s going to be a long month.

Ima, watashi no kokoro ga itai. Argh.

Anyways.


Recent highlights include...


-found these cuties on jcrew.com...Come to mommy...



Yes, those ARE pink flamingoes!!!


-family and friends in Indonesia and Malaysia are a-ok

-Thanks to Peter G, I got to see Russell Peters last week! (again, apologies to Kathy, Mary, Rob, Christina and sister for my major ticket screw-up). He was pretty funny when he was doing off the cuff bits with the audience. There was one impression he did of an HK fob playing the DDR game, complete with necessary trash talk: “That’s HIIGH score! Beat that!” ahahahhaa…I nearly collapsed. The audience was mostly south and east asian... It looked like an economics and pharmacology class at UT. His ending was weak though-I could’ve done without hearing about the hot deaf girl he wanted to sleep with. Anyhoo, it was a pretty solid show, and I am v.grateful to Peter G for being competent and able, unlike yours truly.

-i broke 100... TWICE!! on Family Bowling Night

-went to Ka Chi again on Saturday for Korean food… is it alarming that I was dreaming about that meal yesterday? Mmm.. gamja-tang and chap chae… drool! i really need to marry a korean boy so i can get hooked up with a korean mom-in-law who will cook me korean food every weekend.



-my limbs are quite sore but it’s a good dodgeball/vball sore. During dodgeball, I desperately wished I had Man-Hands so I could grip the ball better, and actually HIT someone!! ( I did manage however to get Jon out when he was thoroughly distracted ...sneaky sneaky...hahahah)

-i want to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Comments:
i didn't tape/md record it...hey, are you guys recontracting?????

also, you definitely need a new "bath"room... but what are you going to do in the interim? public onsens? eeeeeeeeee!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?