: notes to self :

>

Thursday, December 16, 2004

"i'll trade you for..."

remember back in the day when us girls had our big old photo albums full of stickers that we would bring out to trade during recess? or when you collected Upper Deck and Topps baseball/hockey cards? (I had a Paul Kariya rookie card.. and lost it..aggggh)

I was quite obsessed with my sticker collection...always valuing fuzzies and shinies over flat, 2-D stickers (duh). My pride and joy was a huge holographic sticker from Niagara Falls which I got on our tour of the region with PiPi, Siung and MeiMei.

my point?

I feel like i've been visited by the Ghost of Collecting Past recently since I've been trying to round up volunteers. Today, I got a Portugeuse lady to commit! wooooooooooooo! My pride and joy has been Portugeuse Teresa (rare find), the Filipino contingent (they're in mint condition), and a detective from the Peel Police (no tradsies).


5 more hours till fun time!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?