: notes to self :

>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

white rabbit


Having to call lots of people/agencies each day has made me v.curious about the people on the other end.

What does that man from the Italian Cultural Centre, whose sounded like he was going to disappear, look like? What about Wambui with the healthy voice from ACS Peel? Do people look like they sound?


I remember being very surprised at how deep Mariah Carey's voice was when she was being interviewed by Master T on Much.



I don't think I look like I sound. I think my voice should be... boxier, more square if that's possible. I think my voice belongs with someone who has more delicate features. Or maybe that would be too much of one thing. hmm.


#1 Canadian...





but Tommy Douglas is a good choice too... go NDP!



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?