: notes to self :

>

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

can people die from too much computer radiation??


IamslowlygoingcrazyonetwothreefourfivesixSWITCH
slowlygoingcrazyamisixfivefourthreetwooneSWITCH.




I tried waking up at six today to go for a run/walk with Remy, but failed. Running at night is nicer (in that I’m not gritting my teeth as much, hah!), but it’s also a lot scarier. I get really paranoid, especially when I’m on Brimley, south of Denison, or near Aldergrove Park. I wouldn’t even try to venture outside past 7pm if I didn’t have my dog with me. I wish I didn’t get so scared sometimes, especially when weather conditions are really nice. I wish my neighbourhood wasn’t so sketchy at night. I wish Remy would be more inclined to attack strangers instead of attacking ME.

So I guess I’ll have to find a way to get up a wretched half-hour earlier. Grumble grumble. In addition, I am starting to resent the shrill peppiness of Bob and Erin in the Morning on 97.3 FM !!!!!!!!!! aagggh!!!!!! What is with adult morning show hosts and their fixation with Genesis/Phil Collins???? make it STOP.


On a happier note, I found out that I share a birthday with….


MEGAN FOLLOWS!!

http://famouscanadianwomen.com/famous/march.htm#14

Read it and weep Liz! Muahahaha

Comments:
hey! March 14th that's my b-day!! went to see: http://famouscanadianwomen.com/famous/march.htm#14

pretty cool! atleast you have a dog to go out to run with you... that must be great... heee...
 
cool! i think albert einstein has the same bday too!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?