: notes to self :

>

Monday, September 13, 2004

aiko || eriashi

I'm sorry for hitting you.
Couldn't help it, I love you too much
and, I'm sorry for putting on the waterworks
I wanted to see your conflicted face

and I watch you walk away from me
the sad fool who finally realized

time goes by, even when I shut my eyes
I can still walk, my journey.
I withstand the season, still in my thoughts
even still I love you.

My heart cries in pain at matter-of-fact kindness
I get choked up by your glorious hopes.

Listen, even as I am,
from now on I'll keep only these feelings which never change.

time goes by, even when I shut my eyes
I can still walk, my journey
even if I go far away, even if we're apart
I think only of you.

If I find you five years down the road,
I'll straighten my back and call to you.
I haven't forgotten, not even once
the nape of your neck, a little longer than it was then,
and your awkward smile.






buttari shite gomen ne
itoshikute shikata nakatta
nee nakimane shite gomen ne
komatta kao ga mitakute

soshite anata no senaka ga toozakari
saigo ni kizuku hakanaki orokamono

toki ha tachi me wo tsumutte mo
arukeru hodo yo atashi no tabi
kisetsu ni sakarai omoitsuzukete
ima mo anata wo suki na mama yo

massugu na yasashisa ni mune ga itai to itta
kagayaku anata no kibou ni iki ga kurushiku natta

ano ne konna atashi demo kore kara ha
kawaranai omoi dake wo dakishimete

toki ha tachi me wo tsumutte mo
arukeru hodo yo atashi no tabi
tooku ni ite mo hanareteite mo
ukandekuru yo anata dake ga

gonengo anata wo mitsuketara
sesuji wo nobashite koe wo kakeru ne
ichido tari to mo wasureta koto ha nai
sukoshi nobita eriashi wo
anata no heta na egao wo




http://www.centigrade-j.com/translations/eriashi_aiko.htm

Comments:
oooh pretty...
i miss u already nomes!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?