: notes to self :

>

Monday, June 21, 2004

seiji

so seiji sends me mail, one of which reads: what`s up, don`t be jealous hater

the nerve!!

anways, i open up the mail, and it`s a bunch of pictures of his trip from the beeyoootiful dominican with leila, as well as some pics from christmas, since he wanted to let me see what things were like for him at home.

i almost died after seeing how happy he looked in all of his pictures. my little brother. my heart stopped, and i felt nauseous, cuz i think it was just so... amaSUGI =) i know, not very sisterly of me eh? hahahah...




this is leila and seiji, at their hotel probably...dunno




and this is seiji, stretching my beloved bucket hat with his fat head (argh!!)





so.
should i get used to the idea that leila may someday be my sister-in-law? hmmm.... well, upon arrival, i will definitely make more of an effort to get to know her. yes. i will.




okay, so where do i get the t-shirt that says "I Survived Typhoon No.6 and All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt!"? cuz i am having a great day! typhoons ain`t all they`re cracked up to be =) Aaaand i bought my tickets!!!!!!!!!



!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?