: notes to self :

>

Friday, May 21, 2004

random things

1. there is nothing cuter than seeing three very small boys, holler after a stray cat, using only honorifics, in the hopes that the cat will be persuaded by their politeness to come back and play with them.
2. I found out I am “tennenboke” which I think is the Japanese equivalent of spacey. When I told Miharu, she started laughing and laughing. =/ Additionally, all of the bloodtype O ppl that were sitting at the table were considered tennenboke..hmm!
3. I do not make a big sound when I play the taiko drum. My teacher keeps on bugging me about it, which embarrasses me to no end.
4. When I was at Hirano on Thursday, I wished that I had some kind of healing power or something (of X-Men proportions… or I`d even settle for something from the Green Mile), so that I could just reach out, grasp Akane and Kenshi`s hands in mine, and in that one touch, smooth out their gnarled limbs, reset their bones, and wipe away their disease from their DNA completely.
5. I`m going to BiC Camera soon to pick up my b&w prints!!! wooooooo!
6. Laura is coming!!!!!!!!!!
7. at the MQJ meeting, the guest speaker wore a t-shirt that said, in big block letters, HIV Positive. At first i was totally shocked... i don`t think anyone back home/america would ever have the nerve to wear a shirt like that. it`s funny how much leeway you are given sometimes if you don`t know a language. Note: the guy is HIV positive
8. at Nakamoto, there is the cutest little boy in ichi-nen. His dad is Canadian, so he has that mixed cuteness thing going for him. but the kicker is his last name, which is MacDougall. So whenever they call on him, cries of "Makuduugalu!" are heard admidst Sakamoto, Nishimura, Kawano etc. it`s incredibly adorable. MacDougall-kun!!! ahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?