: notes to self :

>

Friday, May 07, 2004

psst...

this morning, while resignedly making my way to the subway, sleep-deprived and lugging around a knapsack that smells like fish juice (ugh, so gross), i had this incredible fantasy...

okay, so it starts off in a darkened house... maybe just before sunrise, the wee small hours of the morning...cool gray-blue light seeping through the curtains. i wake up in my big white bed, restless. everything is quiet. I`m not sure if anyone is around... but i don`t want to risk an audience so I make my way down quietly. I open the softly humming fridge, and quickly scan over such things like leftover pickle noodle, real cha siu, and ripe fruit, waiting to explode out of their skins, opting for a simple glass of Tropicana (w.pulp) orange juice. Remy is now near me, wagging her tail, looking at me expectantly, waiting for some food to be emptied into her bowl, believing she`ll be experiencing doggy chow ecstasy in a matter of seconds, courtesy of Nutrience.

She will have to wait. What I need now is more important.

I slowly pad downstairs to the basement, not turning the lights on, since the beginning of morning and the remainder of night combine for a inviting illumination. I stop two steps from the bottom of the stairs, so close to what i desire. my body is tingling, anticipation tensing my muscles, sharpening my vision. my eyes linger over the ivory body engineered for my fantasy, the simplicity of its shape, so beautiful. everything i want, just waiting for me to take over, to take control...







my beloved computer, now hooked up to HIGH-SPEED INTERNET. INTERNET WHENEVER I WANT, EMAIL WHENEVER I WANT, IN A SMOKE-FREE ROOM WHENEVER I WANT. INTERNET IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!!! INTERNET WHENEVER I WANT!!!!!!!!!!! AND NOT FOR 380 YEN/HOUR!!!!!!!! AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!



AAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(cue running into the hills screaming in anguish)



EMAIL EMAIL EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! DARN THESE SCHOOL FILTERS!!!!!!!



i am seriously worried about my inbox, s`about ready to explode i think.



argh!!!!!!!


sob.












This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?