: notes to self :

>

Monday, March 22, 2004

the past 15 hours

Diary of a sleepless wonder


10:30pm
-am so ready for sleep. BUT still have to do a devo since I promised myself I would, “sometime this weekend”… notice ample wiggle room due to inevitable procrastination…the WHOLE weekend at my disposal, and it`s still the last thing I do. am-A-zing.

11:20
-done! Sleeeeep!! And it`s going to be a good one… I decided on a blanket/comforter combo that will protect me from any sneaky chills that may creep up during the night. Hah! And I WILL get up at 645 in time for a shower and a proper breakfast, and be early for work!

11:40
-but still feel incredibly guilty that I didn`t call Ee… write this in my journal, and try to fall asleep… now guilty and upset.

12:27
-can`t sleep. Ugh what`s wrong with me… annoying…

12:53
-text from kartik saying I should link my blog to this other site… weirdo.

1:03
-argghhh!!!!

2:39
-text from liz, where she elaborates on previously mysterious email. A few bikkurishita statements cut through the mental fogginess.

4:46
-I can`t believe this. I seriously feel like crying i`m so frustrated. Starting to feel like a character from a banana yoshimoto story. It`s pretty noisy outside… raining?

4:47
-it Is raining… SHOOT, blankets still out on the fire escape. Well since i`m UP, I might as well be useful

4:52
-have decided to drape half-wet blankets on the door of my closet and hang the other. Have also decided to eat an orange, in the dark… something which I have never done before. Less than thrilling.

4:56
-decide to text liz back,

6:19
-have just been awakened by a text from kartik, where he tells me he can`t spell. This, I already know. Thanks.

7:05
-what the crap????!!! Alarm didn`t go off!!!!!
-have also been pulled out of a dream where all of a sudden, recent circumstances have been switched. This time, Ee has passed away, and Popo is the one left behind. For some reason she is still living in the house by herself, amongst all of their possessions. While in the middle of the room, I start yelling at my family, telling them how stupid they are to let her be by herself, in that house, where everything will remind her of Ee. Didn`t they remember how close she came to ending her own life just 2 summers ago?? Suddenly, Ee is Ee again… I remember actually pointing a finger at my mother while I am yelling this.

7:32
-have showered, and eaten a small breakfast, and carefully packed schoolbag. Umbrella! It`s raining!

7:38
-I will be late. Darn this big umbrella…

7:40
-hmm, let me check to see if I have 300 yen… OH MY GOD… MY WALLET IS AT HOME…options are: to make a break for it through the back door when the driver pulls into the taisho-station stop… AAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nightmare #21 coming true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:47
-he`s…NOT OPENING THE BACK DOOR… whaaaaaaaaaaaaat????? Oh my..aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh..
-ok…agggghhhhhh...well maybe I can just say I lost my wallet? Sob

8:03
-wow, I can`t believe the driver was so nice about it!! He had to repeat himself 3 times because I was completely stupefied! “It`s okay if I leave????” “Yes!”
-I LOVE JAPAN!!! I would have been raked over the coals if this was a TTC bus
-dilemma now though… will have to walk back home to retrieve wallet, thus making me impossibly late. Call Nagano sensei!

8:05
-hmmm..I don`t think she understood the whole story.. oh well. Wow, so windy! Sooo glad I have this big umbrella!!

9:37
-wow, incredibly late! Why did the head of the teachers say “gokurousama?”

10:44
-what????!!! PRIDE is ending tonight cuz some extra got bonked in the head with a stray puck during filming? Booooooooooooooo.

12:10
-wow, that farewell party game was kind of embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:02
-started reading White Oleander this morning, and missed lunch as a result. Ishida sensei brought lunch to me… eeeeee…

1:54
-I remember how to make friendship bracelets via finger knitting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?