: notes to self :

>

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

dream

I had the worst dream last night (Feb 24th). For some reason it was my wedding day, and I was supposed to marry Mario (Perez), this other ALT from my building. I remember first seeing him at the altar in another wedding ceremony and actually marry this blonde woman in a white veil. Then cut to me traipsing around with Tomo and some other girls. We`re all helping Tomo get her wedding stuff ready. Then we come back from being outside (from a forest I think) to this house that has dark wood paneling in an almost black mahogany colour, hardwood flooring, all very deep and sombre colours. When I passed by/entered this one room, I was immediately pounced on by a group of males, all friends of Mario, and Mario was there too I think, because they had spotted my engagement/wedding ringless finger. Panicking, I tried to slip on another ring as quickly as possible without them noticing, but they did. “Why aren`t you wearing your wedding ring??!!” shouting about bonds and trust and loyalty. They were furious, and I was so upset and flustered. I had lost the ring while helping Tomo, and as I began to explain myself, I remembered the reasons why I had lost it. As I recounted one event, the next moment came to me clearly, and i was able to find my way to the end of the story. With each plot twist, the men became less hostile, and backed down. Satisfied with my explanation as to why and how I had lost the ring, they let me prepare for my wedding with Mario. I don`t know why I was getting married to him since I knew I didn`t really like him that much, and I knew he felt the same way. But for some reason, we were going through with it. I remember passing by a full length mirror with three panels and not really seeing my own reflection/self, but only the white wedding dress in the centre panel.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?