: notes to self :

>

Thursday, December 18, 2003

ready...set...

man. i so want to get out of here. I`m done classes at nanko, and I just really want to go home and take care of errands that i desperately need to do... kimoto sensei said i could leave at any time... what does that mean??!! give me a time!!!! ugh... i hate being decisive. the official school day is over... oh! i guess i could make the dice for monday`s games and THEN leave... ah brilliant! *pat on the back*

Joyo christmas party tonight, woohooooo break out the boots!

mommys and dads that work and have families are amazing people. not only because they go to work everyday, doing the 9~5 thing for an essentially noble cause (providing for their family), but they still manage to have Lives outside of work. I can barely juggle work, apartment and life, so i can`t even imagine having a family on top of all of that. I think my need to veg out is a huge hamper to any sort of domestic productivity... i kind of want to put in the fake hardwood floor in my kitchen (re: linoleum city), make some card hangers and shoot a roll of black and white... but we`ll see at the end of the vacation how committed i am to these projects. whenever the ladies from church would have prayer requests for better time management so that they could fit in their bible studies, I prayed for them automatically, not really understanding what they needed. I used to feel that I had gobs of time, to do anything and everything (finances permitting) so I never got how compressed life becomes when you are a real adult... but now, i never have enough time to get everything done, especially when I need to be in bed so early (i think i`m turning into a morning person! ai ya!). sigh. respectrespectrespect for the working masses. I pray that you have tons of energy to get you through the day, and that you have daily moments of joy to remind you of the good things in life.




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?