: notes to self :

>

Saturday, November 01, 2003

by day|by night

so i was supposed to go to shaun`s this weekend, and de-city-ize in nishiumi. alas i didn`t forsee the magnetic pull of the hamlet, and all of the tix for the overnight bus were sold out. OSSHIIIIIII. but things have been great so far. today i got to sleep in, and received a call from my Ots. I had no idea, but i think he calls me sometimes when everyone is out of the house... and he said that he thought maybe i could come home during Christmas and bring Ayu with me... methinks my father misses me much... so after i hung up with him, and the idea slowly registered into my head, i started to cry. the crying part wasn`t that great, but it was good because it kind of solidified my decision to only stay for the year. Japan is really great, but I can`t stay suspended in Japanimation forever.

Anyways i finally managed to Clean, including tackling my version of Dante`s Inferno, Pigeon -style which currently exists on my balcony. it is still really filthy, but at least there is more concrete visible. and i am so not joking. Had a text-fest with Liz, and finally pulled out my Bible, and read a verse from Isaiah out on the fire escape, while being drenched in warm sunlight and the sound of a trumpet from within the park. ureshiiii~ Then went to dinner in Kyobashi and mommy vball... note to self: wear your freakin kneepads on monday.

i realized something last night, while leading two hapless robots around Shinsaibashi: I really don`t like walking in that area at night. It really depressed me to see all of the red-light district-y bars, especially the ones with the Filipino/Korean etc. girls in the front, hawking their wares. These women/girls don`t deserve to be here... there must be something more they can be, even the flightiest of the flightiest don`t deserve to be degraded like that. I really hated walking by the bars/clubs. And I can`t help but notice that my blinders become denser the more I walk through there.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?