: notes to self :

>

Sunday, August 31, 2003

multiply

it is so hot. and i am wearing a suit. thank goodness for air conditioning... i shall subject myself to the sweltering heat in 12 minutes... but not a minute less. i started work today! and i left at 10:30 am! because there was nothing for me to do! and i asked around! during the opening ceremonies, i had to stand on this metal podium and say my introductions... ahhahhhhhhh... i don`t really know what the students think, but they had jeremy for 2 years before. sigh. but 2 cool things:

a) the area that nakanominami jhs is in looks like a hybrid between north york and scarborough... lots of apartment buildings but tons and tons of trees... me so happyeeeeeeeeeeeeee
b) when i was leaving, a bunch of girls said bye to me... i had a stupid grin on my face i think.

should i bike to namba? hmmm... might as well... but it`s so hot... ugh. okay, transportation it is... mom sent me another email last night... she makes me laugh =) it`s so funny to read her exclamations about everything... sigh. apparently, remy is `talking` to them every morning??!! how fun!

i`m having trouble sleeping i think... i don`t think it`s insomnia. but it`s like there`s all of this stuff in my head that won`t leave and it keeps me up at night. and some of it is really dumb, like, i wonder what i am going to eat for breakfast... ??!! i`m a freak! but i`ll have this urge to pass out in the middle of the day... bizarro. well, maybe not so bizarro... i can fall asleep just about anywhere, like OAC music class (!!).. but not sleeping enough at night is bothering me.

like, what the heck eh? (how`s that for canadian-valley-girl-speak?)

nooooooo... time to go.... ick.

and oh yeah, pocari sweat? TASTES like sweat. so gross.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?