: notes to self :

>

Friday, August 29, 2003

finally!

so admittedly, i recognize the fact that it takes me a while to do certain things... i.e. usually the important stuff. so in the week before work starts, i have finally gotten my cell phone, and have basically finished painting my bathroom (99% done). as a result of my current home renovation project, my apartment is in complete disarray. it is quite annoying... but since cleanliness is important, it will take me a while to clean it up again. sigh. having a lethargic nature is really inconvenient. my sleeping patterns aren`t helping either... after a week of staying up till about 3am watching episodes of ally mcbeal in my frenzied attempt to indulge in as much english-speak as possible, as a means to combat the constant assault of japanese that i face every day, my energy was pretty low. after a three hour ally-fest, which included the series finale (how CHEESE by the way... david kelly sucks...but jon bon jovi was pretty decent... but still, i have much complaining to do), i thought, maybe, just maybe the balances would be righted. alas, the painting project has rendered me a zombie yet again. and all of this before work starts. yipppeee hippy.

oh right, and japan itself? still smoggy smoky and humid... but it is getting better. i have decided though, that i definitely need to shop by myself, especially when in the downtown core. i can`t handle having to trudge along to somebody else`s flaky whims (V). shopping will from now on be an independent venture. i need to see some green space... something, even if it is the driving range dome across the way. i need to be in a field of some sort. preferably with some dogs. oh, how is it that i have the most heinous chihuahua living across the way from me? that dog has major size issues, i.e. overcompensating with mindless barking and posturing.

ugh, this blog is getting to be too negative... alleviation?

hmmmm.

uhhh...

my ketai is quite pretty, and i love the food here. i have stocked up on oranges... and i bought cool half pants today =) i like my bathroom lots... and i will go running tomorrow. and golfing. and ride around on my bike. in my new half pants. and i will have dinner with my family and maybe friends on sunday?

okay, that`s pretty good... but yes, i do recognize and acknowledge the blessings i have been given... it is all good. no complaints at all... except for some dumb plotlines on ally mcbeal, and cheesy american movies like atomic train with rob lowe that i subjected myself to (need english... ugggh...)


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?