: notes to self :

>

Friday, July 18, 2003

playlist

so two weeks and a couple of days till I leave. freaky! i attempted to write out a list of songs i'd like to bring to Japan. but as usual, when vital info is needed, my gray matter fails me. thankfully kathy (and her cable-friendly computer) was there to bail me out a bit. I think though, under her influence, it's a bit too heavy on the mellow-plaintive-rock genre. What's going to happen when I reach my third month in Japan i.e. the rejection stage in culture shock??? I can't be listening to the Verve and Travis??? Thinkhappythoughtsthinkhappythoughts... something along the lines of barry manilow lite? ooohhh Burt Bacharach... classic. mod hipsters in their technicolour jumpsuits swinging around lamppoles? who could ask for anything more? Hey, maybe musical numbers... nothing from Jekyll and Hyde and the like. this is going to be a lot harder than i thought, esp since i have no mp3 playlist on this computer.

ENYA??

no, too ethereal. will make me think of pixie dust and homesick for TSAR.

oh yeeeah.. i went to john mayer's site, and you can now PREORDER his NEW CD.... eeeeeeeeeee and a half! i knew it was him singing a brand new song when i was at that pub place.

shoot, i forgot about SADE!!!!

this is the most random blog ever!!

i'm sneezing and remy is being v.random too!

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?