: notes to self :

>

Wednesday, April 02, 2003

phew

finished the edits to the book! no more elusive blogging!! yeeeeeehaw!! but i'm still so mad that i haven't finished my 456 essay. Fine, if prof sakaki wants a personal response, she's going to get a personal response... i still can't believe i'm doing a personal essay for a final. it might rain later this week, yeeehaw time to break out the umbrella...

ack i just remembered my scene presentation is tomorrow... don't stress, don't stress... don't be a bobbie and freak out!!! i hope i don't pass out after i do my jumping thing... sigh. ack... chest... tightening... fingers... turning icy... heart.. beating faster...louder aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

kathy gave me a UT shirt for my b-day.. and i love it! it fits well, is sparkly, and it's thick material!! so the # of UT items are as follows: patch on bag, UT star t-shirt, UT lariat, UT pig key chain, UT sweatshirt, UT pencil, and now Kathy's shirt... oh my. BUT, feeling cool with the white and blue? PRICELESS!! hahahaha.. man, geeks are me. oh, i got rejected by hart house review... sigh... sucks! but maybe erin will take one of my things for her journal... well, not to be greedy anyway. i already got the publishing goal for 2003 out of the way, so i guess that's cool....NOT... not cool if it's included w/out contention... so technically i have been published, but morally(?) it's a false achievement!! *hollow ringing*

booo...v.down... and there's no more popcorn in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!

darnit.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?