: notes to self :

>

Thursday, April 10, 2003

again...

well, i'm at robarts... yet again. only 440 words into my 3500 word essay, due tomorrow at 9am. YAAAAAAAAAAAY ME!!! but at least i went to the gym. i saw hee-sun there, and it was weird b/c peter had told her that we went to a semi together... err?? it was jaime and peter, and me and richard (perhaps one of the top 10 awkward nights of my life, even though my hair did look faboo..) i didn't correct her, should i have? oops.. oh well, all delusions aside, she seems super nice. keeper for peter!

i think i'm over my semi-rejection by JET.. i think i will get to go, but if not, then it'll be pretty exciting to see what God has in store for me. I guess my whole sadness/disgruntled feeling came about mostly b/c my ego was bruised. which is good b/c i'm definitely not a humble person. look at meeee trying to finish a 3500 word essay in one daaaaay! crap. geez, i seriously hope i don't buy anything from jcrew during my hibernation in front of the comp. and it sucks major b/c it's sooo nice outside. but tomorrow, it'll all be .. OVER!!!! class, essay everything! and i get to see a movie tomorrow! no sing-a-long west side story for me, but it's ok. wow, tomorrow, everything is over... wow. onwards and upwards...

i am starving, but i can't leave my comp... *sob*

544!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?