: notes to self :

>

Sunday, March 30, 2003

really

it's been an interesting weekend... am still hot and not-so-bothered from rehearsal... but i think it'll be good...

tomo left for hawai'i yesterday... i totally thought there'd be more people to see her off at the airport, but only matt and sharon, kenji, nao and the girls. the hunt for surgical masks to combat SARS was fun though... i hope isobela doesn't have to use up that whole box (9.99 for 20!!). the goodbye was kind of weird... everything up to that was pretty laid back.. but when tomes was going around hugging people goodbye, and she hugged me, she didn't say anything. she had added comments when hugging other people, but nothing with me. it totally made me cry... i'm not quite sure why exactly (have suspicions, but am not willing to divulge just yet)... but i think it's safe to say that girl has a gift.

when the four of us were 'shopping' at tomo's house on fri, at the time, i didn't think much of my reaction to not trying on stuff. but now that i think about it, i think i have major self-esteem issues. which is probably fuelling my desire to have lucy liu length hair again... tamashiro chiharu, what have you done to me???!!!! sigh... my girls are awesome, but sometimes, i think i'm forcing things a bit... trying too hard? sigh. and on the totally opposite end of the reactive spectrum, i had this huge mean-spirited 'debate' with brian at timmy's about why his musical shouldn't be about high-schoolers... i mean what tha haycke???? who am i to say what he can and cannot write about??? i'm such a loser!!! damnit... i just loooove disregarding people, but throw a fit when they do it to me.

i think i have anger management problems or something... or at least a messiah complex maybe... relates back to self-esteem issues? aHAH! self-diagnosis 101.

God, HELP!!!!

i bought my umbrella though... "you makes me so, very happy (of course on that shallow materialistic level.. duh)"

gotta go home and work on 456. can i finish? eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... i'm pretty pleased with what i got done last night/this am... but after 1 extra large green tea, 1 large green tea, 1 large hot chocolate, 1 large english breakfast tea, 1 med french vanilla, 1 med hot chocolate, brian, hugo and i won NOTHING from roll up the rim to win. i knew my winning streak would come and bite me in the butt...



the bane of my existence.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?